Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What are we blogging about ?

The first question that comes to mind, and probably the most anguishing one, is : What am I going to blog about ? After visiting tons of blogs where all you can see is pictures and.. Nothing really (is it ?) you start getting it. Well, it's about you.. About your passions (plural if you have more) so .. It’s like a Seinfeld episode: it's about nothing, but it's so you.

You may argue that you're starting a blog about writing code in C# and that's something ... Well more power to you ! I believe that, in the end, you're following your passion and that's the most important thing. Write for the community you create and not for the thing you believe in, and you're gone, just like in a relationship, your blog is true as long as you're true to it (and yourself).

I love the internet, communication, affiliate programs, web design, home renovation, opportunities to give your kid a brighter future, and ... C# programming too. I also posted answers on MSDN forums helping Delphi developers develop on Microsoft technologies. So what would be my deepest passion ? Well, it's called family. I posted a video of my son (Andrei) doing his Magic Show on youtube (click here to check it out) and it's intended mainly for the family. But I can't say it did not cross my mind that Spielberg will watch that and my son will be in the next BATMAN movie.. as younger Robin or something ... Yep, dreaming you say. And you may be wrong.

So what's in here ? Why should you come back ? Subscribe to the RSS and you'll find out. It's all about life, the way it is.

Leave your thoughts here too, will you ?

No comments: