Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I got myself out THERE

Well, this shall be my first blog entry in YEARS. Why is that ? Because the hardest thing when you're writing is to get started. I think that you improve as you type even if you don't realize that until you've completed your twentieth column and look back to your earliest fear of putting your thoughts out there.

Here we go, breaking the ice, this is my first entry folks and I'm trying to make a connection.
My name is Bogdan and I always wanted to call the links I made with other people as Bynapses. It's so dull but it's so me. A synapse is a connection, having alot of them makes you smart. A Bynapse shall be a smart connection at a larger scale.

This being said, I got myself out there on and I'll make it a good one.
Here I'll speak more about the mundane part of cyberlife. I'm trying to set an example, get more people out there (really, I was petrified before I started it) as it only takes one moment and it might change your life.

I'll keep you updated on how this quest is unfolding for me and I'll tell you when is the best time to check the Bynapse space as It'll feature everything you need to get going on the net.
I am a programmer so I'll be posting tech stuff here too, don't hate me for that, think of it as the DARK SIDE (if your not a techie)
So, there we go, I'm here and I wish to stay.

No comments: